Search Everything Here

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Review : Freeman Refining Facial Cleanser

Saturday, April 2, 2011
Hey gals , 
Its Summer time and its time for feeling more fruity and juicy :)
I am using a new cleanser these days , its Freeman Facial Cleanser with Pears extracts and salicylic acid .
Its Fruity appearance made me buy this product. And i am glad that i bought this.  I love trying new products , and Freeman is a brand name which always offers amazing yet affordable products. It comes in a  squeeze tube of 150 ml. 




I use it as a general cleanser in the morning . I am in love with its fruity fragrance , apples mixed with pears mmmm... sounds yummy isnt it ?. As a cleanser, it does a decent job . I massage it on my face for 2 to 3 minutes then rinse off with luke warm water ( as suggested on the tube ). it makes my skin soft , supple and radiant :) and Yes oil-free .It has salicylic acid in it so it also helps me prevent breakouts. its fruity fragrance wakes me up :). I am pretty satisfied with its performance. I also tried it for removing  makeup after coming back from a wedding at night and it removed every traces of makeup without any hassle . Whats more do you want girls ???
Here is the list of ingredients :


My verdict :


It comes with a price tag of Rs. 275 , i bought this from Chase departmental store.I would say it is a nice and affordable product for girls who already have clear skin and just need an affordable and decent cleanser. I would not suggest it to the girls who have blemishes or acne prone skin, as it would not help you in that aspect.


My recommendation :


I would buy it again as a daily routine cleanser.


Have anyone tried it yet ? share your experiences with me :)


Like this post ? Feel free to comment below


Signing off,
Jeeya

1 comment:

  1. very nice review :), i would buy this after reading this review :) you are really helpful

    ReplyDelete

Jeeya's Beauty & Fashion Blog © 2014