Search Everything Here

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Mac Lipstick in Spirit : Review & Swatches

Thursday, April 7, 2011
Hey girls , today i am going to review about yet another Mac lipstick that i have. Mac Lipsticks are expensive but worth every penny , When it comes to expensive brands , i would like to buy more wearable colors than fashion colors. that i could wear everyday. It also looks superb with smokey eye look.




Spirit is from their Satin lipsticks collection. I bought this one year back , and i have used it so much :) .  This particular shade is a beige brown color, more on brown side .The color pay off is amazing. It has a matte but non drying formula , so it stays fresh on the lips for long time. it goes opaque on lips in just one go and gives you a fuller beautiful pout . I like to wear this lippie at day time as it looks beautiful on me and every time i wear it i gets more compliments :) .


 Its a perfect shade of nude that has more brown with a hint of pink  in it , so it does not makes me look dull or washed off. So try it out girls. Its a must have nude lippie :) that i would love to buy again and again.




here is a swatch of this lipstick on my hand :



Do you like this review ? Share your experience with me !!


SIgning off,
Jeeya

4 comments:

  1. hey Jeeya nice shade u have there.... do tell the price and also from where u bought it.......

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the shade :) thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for liking it . i bought this one year back for some 15$ ( cant remember the exact price) . i bought this from ebco. karachi

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the song that plays when i enter your blog! It's just great! Can you tell me what song it is?

    ReplyDelete

Jeeya's Beauty & Fashion Blog © 2014