Search Everything Here

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Lakme Lip Chrome : Review and Swatch

Saturday, April 2, 2011
Today I am going to review Lakme Lip chrome from Lakme Bridal Sutra Collection. It was gifted to me by one of my cousins living in India .Lakme is a very famous brand in India and they offer a wide range of good quality cosmetics and skin care products that are affordable and reliable.

 Lip Chrome is basically a combination of liquid lipstick and lip gloss, it also has metallic sheen in it. I really like its formula , packaging , color . I just love it .It comes in a rectangular glass tube with gold color cap. its applicator is also nice and makes application easy. 


I have it in shade number 401. I wear it occassionally , mostly going out at night parties or weddings . As its color is bit darker for me to use at day time . Its a beautiful Coral shade with a hint of copper in it . The color pay off of this lip chrome is amazing . see how pigmented it is :

If Lakme collection was available in Pakistan , I would definitely try more colors . Its long lasting too and does not make lips drier as mostly liquid lipsticks do.
Here is a swatch of this :
I am in love with its shine and color . I would love to try more lakme lip products if i could.
Like my review ? Have you ever used it  ? Share your experience ?


Signing off,
Jeeya

1 comment:

Jeeya's Beauty & Fashion Blog © 2014