Search Everything Here

Sunday, April 10, 2011

[NOTD] : Sweet Touch Sparkling Nail Color

Sunday, April 10, 2011
I love to paint my nails , i am just crazy about collecting and trying different nail colors of different brands. Today i have painted my nails  with Sweet Touch Sparkling nail color shade number 1153 . Its a lilac purple color with grey undertones and lots of glitter present in it . It gives a festive look to my nails , thats my i love this color. It is a perfect color to wear in summers or going out in a party or a wedding. It looks awsome . 

 How pretty it looks on my nails . I applied two coats of it . It stays on your nails for a good 3 days without chipping off, thats why i like it . But most other glitter nail colors it is also hard to remove it . I use Golden Touch nail enamel remover to remove it . I love its packaging it comes with a colored cap which represents the color of the nail enamel . 


I bought this one from Chase departmental store for Rs. 99 pkr , i would like to buy more color of this sparkling series. its affordable thats why i would suggest that you must try it if you like to wear glittery nail colors.

Do you like my post ? have you tried this nail color ? share your experiences with me !

Signing off,

Jeeya



No comments:

Post a Comment

Jeeya's Beauty & Fashion Blog © 2014