Search Everything Here

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

[NOTD] : Christine Nail color

Tuesday, April 5, 2011
Hey girls , this is my first NOTD ( nail of the day ) post , so i am obviously very excited about it . Today i have painted my nails with Christine nail color in number 59. Its a gorgeous shade of pink purple color . and its look very lovely specially in spring - summer season . its a very girlie shade , looks more lilac on my nails, thats why i love it.




Christine cosmetics is a brand which offers most affordable and good quality products. I love their nail color selection , as it costs around Rs. 70 pkr and have gorgeous shades. I have so many of them. It applies smoothly in just one coat. And does not chip off for good 3 to 4 days :)


Do you like this color ? Have anyone tried it yet ? share your experiences :)


Signing off, 
Jeeya



No comments:

Post a Comment

Jeeya's Beauty & Fashion Blog © 2014