I did a eye makeup look using navy blue glittery eyeliner and electric blue mascara , with a hint of pink and gold .I kept this look very simple and used just a few products , And i think thats the beauty of this look , You can easily achieve this one with less effort and fewer products . So here is the final result :
|without flash in natural day light|
|i forgot to apply kohl pencil but i think it is looking good in without kohl too|
List of Products :
- Rimmel renew & lift concealer in ivory
- Rimmel Lasting finish Liquid Foundation ( review here )
- Sweet touch sparkling dust in Pink Gold ( review here )
- In2it Liquid colorline eyeliner in navy blue ( review here)
- Rimmel extra super lash mascara in electric blue
- In2it Eyeshadow Palette ( i used bone white color from this palette under my brows ( review here )
I applied concealer first to hide any imperfections , then i applied rimmel lasting finish liquid foundation , After that i applied Sweet touch sparkling dust all over my eyelid and blend it with luscious blending brush . Then i applied bone white color from my In2it eyeshadow palette inside my brows. I applied a thin line of In2it color shine eyeliner in navy blue and applied two coats of rimmel extra super lash mascara in electric blue . I did not applied kohl pencil and did not applied mascara on my bottom lashes !!
Thats super easy and fast !!
Do you like this post ? i really enjoy reading your comments . Keep in touch with your thoughts and suggestions .
Yours truly ,