Search Everything Here

Friday, May 6, 2011

Hair Lab Shampoo : A Medicated Shampoo for thinning, falling & damaged hair: Review

Friday, May 6, 2011

Hey girls,

I know beautiful hairs are every girl's dream. Thats why i decided today to review something which is very close to my heart. I was having bad hair issue for a long time . My hairs was dry , damaged  and frizzy. I tried almost each and everything . From desi totkas ( home remedies) to expensive shampoos and conditioner . But nothing was working for me. Then i decided to go to a leading dermatologist of Karachi. He suggested me this shampoo along with an hairspray named as Pillus Hairspray.( i would review that later ). Both worked for me and now i got rid of the problem of falling hairs. My hairs are more manageable , silky and smoother than before. They have stopped falling and i can feel they are stronger and shinier than before.I am using these products for three months now. And i am very happy with its performance.
On my last visit to the dermatologist , i asked him that is this shampoo and hair spray could be used by any girl who has same problem as mine ? he said : yes !!
I thought , this post would help those girls who are facing the same problem of thinning , falling hairs . And i would like to help them at any cost .

How to use :  Use instead of your regular shampoo , gently massage into your scalp with circular motion of your fingers and rise with tap water.

Price & Availability : This Shampoo is available for Rs. 850 at all the leading pharmacies and medical stores of Karachi .I bought mine from  Time Medicos. I know it sounds costly to most of you , but it is a medicated shampoo and its worth it. One bottle would easily lasts for two month.

Recommendation : I would love to buy this again and again

Have anyone tried this shampoo ? share your experience with me , I love your comments :)

yours truly,

 Jeeya

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow great it help you...i also have the same problems...thanks for sharing your secret and for this helpful review.

    ReplyDelete
  3. can i find this in lahore?

    ReplyDelete
  4. if one stop using it after sometime (talking abt pillus spray) or even shampoo thn wud it gt harm

    ReplyDelete
  5. i guess you are talking about Dr. Jafar Imam. he gave me the same combination. will start using it now. lets seee. *fingers crossed*

    ReplyDelete
  6. helo u feel any improvment n ur hair after using dz shampoo .........

    ReplyDelete
  7. yes , it helped me out in hair fall control.

    ReplyDelete

Jeeya's Beauty & Fashion Blog © 2014