Search Everything Here

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

NOTD : Dotty Dots nail art !!

Tuesday, December 27, 2011
Hey girls , i hope that you all will be enjoying holidays at the moment. Today i am going to share an easy way to decorate your nails at home. I am aware of this fact that most of the girls here in Pakistan are unable to go to expensive nail salons and get a nail art for them. I have used a simple technique here , which you all can try at home . Lets take a look :
I am loving the effect i got in the end , it is very funky and cute . What do you say ?
Black is my favorite nail color in winter and this is the easiest way to jazz up a black nail polish.


DIY at home :
start applying a base coat on your nails and let it completely dry . Apply a base color. I applied two coats of Glamorous Faces Black nail color here. let it dry completely otherwise you will get it ruin. Pour one or two drops of desired nail color on a plastic sheet and pick it up using a tooth pick. Apply dots randomly all over your nails . You are free to choose any color and size of dots according to your choice.
I used 4 different nail colors for dots here :

  1. Picture Polish Nail color in Tango
  2. Aqua Nail color in Blue
  3. Nailtiques nail color in Red 
  4. Christine nail color in Silver
Finish off using a top coat. Here is the final result :

Feel Free to comment below and share your thoughts about this post , I would appreciate it !!
love,
Jeeya

If you like this review please like me on FACEBOOK , join me on TWITTER or subscribe to me via RSS feeds, thanks for reading !!

3 comments:

Jeeya's Beauty & Fashion Blog © 2014