Search Everything Here

Friday, November 18, 2011

NOTD : Feeling Blue and Shattered !!

Friday, November 18, 2011
Hey girls , since i got my black shatter polish (Review here ) by bornprettystore.com , i am so addicted to it . I am reaching for it every other day and experimenting it with few unusual base colors . Here is a quick nail art i did using my aqua nail color in blueand laushine shatter polish :
I love laushine shatter polish , it shatters really quickly and looks really beautiful . The base color is a bright blue color which really pops up behind the black shatter polish.
Please ignore the nail color stains on my finger , i was in a hurry and forgot to wipe these stains before taking pictures ..
Please let me know how did you find out this mani , i would love to hear back from you girls !!

thats all for today ,
love,
Jeeya

3 comments:

Jeeya's Beauty & Fashion Blog © 2014