Search Everything Here

Saturday, September 13, 2014

Review: Essence All About Matt Fixing Loose Powder

Saturday, September 13, 2014
Hi girls,
 
Hope that you all are doing good. I was on a trip to my mother's place that is why could not post anything on this blog. It was a week filled with fun moments and lots of relaxation. It is always good to stay stay at my maternal home for few days and enjoy with siblings.
 
Today I am sporting Essence All About Matt Fixing Loose Powder. I am using this product for months now but never got a chance to review it. One of my reader asked me to review this as I mentioned it in my Best buys under 500 post . Lets see why I love this product.
 
Review: Essence All About Matt Fixing Loose Powder

Review: Essence All About Matt Fixing Loose Powder

What Essence Claims:

mattify and set! this extremely fine, transparent loose powder is invisible on your skin and provides a matt and natural look. the loose powder is also ideal for blending blush or foundation and can be used as a finishing powder to set your entire make-up
 Ingredients:


ALUMINUM STARCH OCTENYLSUCCINATE, POLYETHYLENE, DISODIUM EDTA, SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE, BUTYLPARABEN, ETHYLPARABEN, METHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN.

My Thoughts:

I was searching for a fixing transculant powder when I spotted this on essence counter. I tried it there and instantly fell for how smooth it looks when applied it on my face.
It comes in a plastic round box. When you removes its lid, another plastic lid with small holes in it reveals where you swirl your brush and apply it on your face. A little goes a long way.
I am not a fan of its packing as it gets messy when using not carefully, or in a hurry. It is also not suitable for travel purpose as powder settles in the lid and creates mess when you open it.

Powder appears to be white in color but when applied it does not leave any white stains behind. It blends easily with make up and gives matte and smooth appearance. It helps in make up blending ability and fixes foundation and make it stay longer with out giving shiny look. The powder is finely milled and spreads evenly on  face seamlessly. It  blends foundations, blushers, and bronzers more effortlessly in no time. For everyday look, I use it over my BB cream to give matte finish.I apply it using my favorite kabuki brush, but you can use any big powder brush to apply it. My make up stays fresh for hours in the hot and humid weather of Karachi. This product is wonderful for those who have oily skin and sweats a lot.

Review: Essence All About Matt Fixing Loose Powder

 Swatches:

Essence All About Matt Fixing Loose Powder

Review: Essence All About Matt Fixing Loose Powder
Overall, I am very pleased with this product. I would love to repurchase it again and again. It works like a charm on my oily skin and I consider it as my holy grail product in hot weather.

Price & Availability:

Rs. 550 from Imtiaz Super Market.

My Ratings:

5 out of 5

That's all for today. I have many posts in que so this week is gonna be very busy. Lets see what will be next here ?

Get connected for more updates :

 
Facebook - Twitter - Bloglovin - Pinterest - Google plus - RSS


Signing off,

Jeeya
 
 

2 comments:

  1. i love the fixer as it is nice review http://shizasblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. mine's skin oily as well so I ll look out for this next time I am out :)Thanks for sharing Javeria :)

    ReplyDelete

Jeeya's Beauty & Fashion Blog © 2014