Search Everything Here

Monday, September 22, 2014

A bright Sunny day :Outfit post : OOTD

Monday, September 22, 2014
 
Yesterday was a cloudy day , so we decided to go out for brunch (breakfast and lunch). I wore this lace pleated chiffon maxi dress by dxlistings.com . I am wearing size S here. Dress is very comfortable to wear and its pleated skirt is of big hem which looks lovely. I clicked few pictures for your eye candy. Sorry for my squinted eyes. It was difficult to open eyes comfortably in sunlight.
 
 
 



In case you are wondering, let me introduce you to my 15 months old baby named Huzefa. He loves to play near pool. I recently got hair relaxing done. If you want more information regarding hair relaxing process . Do let me know , I will do separate post on this issue.



.
Dress: Dxmall
Bag: Dresslily
stole: local market
 
I will be sharing more outfit posts in near future. stay tuned for more.
 
please like me on FACEBOOK , join me on TWITTER or subscribe to me via RSS feeds, thanks for reading !!

5 comments:

Jeeya's Beauty & Fashion Blog © 2014