Search Everything Here

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Review :Maybelline Eye Studio Eyeshadow Duo in Lilac Lolita

Wednesday, April 23, 2014
Summer is right here and its time to take out your breezy outfits in soft and pastel colors. I love wearing pastels in summer and this is the one reason that i picked  Maybelline eyestudio eyeshadow duo in lilac lolita last summer. Due to my pregnancy and then looking after a newborn baby, i could not use it before. It was there in my stash until noticed it few days back. I have used it few times and its already a winner for me. Lets see why it won my heart.
Maybelline Eye Studio Eyeshadow Duo in Lilac Lolita
Packaging:
It comes in a square plastic case with transparent lid. No mirror or applicator brush is present. I liked that the packaging is travel friendly and fits any of my makeup bags easily. Its a limited edition shade and called as Lilac Lolita 50.
Maybelline Eye Studio Eyeshadow Duo in Lilac Lolita

Maybelline Eye Studio Eyeshadow Duo in Lilac Lolita
 My Experience:
I really likeits name. Its very feminine. Lolita reminds me of an epic lovestory. It has two shades of baked eyeshadows. One is pale lilac which appears to be pearl white in these swatches.It works as a highlighter for me. The other one is marbelized one with lavender and grey texture. Both have satin finish. The formula is very silky to touch and fall out is minimal.  You can mix and match both shades to get what you desire. I like wearing pastels alot during summers and this is one reason that i love it too much. Color pay off is good and blends without much effort. They lasts for a good 4 to 5 hours on my eyes without any primer. You can also increase color intensity and weartime by using a eyeshadow primer before. Here is the swatch below:
swatch: Maybelline Eye Studio Eyeshadow Duo in Lilac Lolita
 Overall, its a good product by maybelline. I would love to buy few more shades of this range. I bought it for Rs.700 from local market.

Do you own any of the maybelline eyestudio eyeshadow duo ? What colors do you wear during summers ? Please share your experiences with me.

Disclosure: Product bought by me for review purpose.

please like me on FACEBOOK , join me on TWITTER or subscribe to me via RSS feeds, thanks for reading !!

3 comments:

  1. I have Narcissist which is fun for a night out. The blue is very dark. I recently bought Mocha Mirage and I am in love. I never thought I could pull of gold eyeshadow, but I get SO many compliments on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! I have Narcissist which is good for a night out. The blue is very vibrant. I recently bought Mocha Mirage and I am in love with it. I never thought I could pull off goldish eye shadow, but I get SO many compliments on it. The Cosmos Duos are definitely one of my favorite lines.

    ReplyDelete

Jeeya's Beauty & Fashion Blog © 2014