Search Everything Here

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

My Shopping Experience at Daraz.pk

Tuesday, April 1, 2014
For me , online shopping has always been a pleasure experience. Who wants to go out in this summer heat with a kid showing tantrums every now and then. I love to go to my favorite online store, search for whatever i need to buy and order it and then just relax back and wait for the door bell rings. Just check your order and pay at the time of delivery. No more bargaining sessions with shopkeepers anymore.
Online shopping is a emerging new trend and a need of working people or busy moms like me

Store Review:
 Few days back , i got a voucher worth 1000 Rs. to spend on daraz.pk , which is a mega store selling branded clothes, shoes , cosmetics and what not. They have a wide variety of clothes for kids, men and women. Jewelry, cosmetics and sports good are also included and have a decent range available. You can easily spot big brands like Daaman, Ego, Hushpuppies, Hub leather, Mango etc. But i do feel that they can add more cosmetics brands into their store. The website is very easy to navigate through. You can search items and sort them according to your preference of price, size or colors etc. There are many products on SALE too. So you can buy more and pay less.


My experience:
As summer has already arrived in my part of the world , the lawn fever is going crazy. I looked for latest 2014 lawn collection and fall in love with this single print lawn piece by Orient textile. It was stated that i will be delivered till 2nd april. I added it in my cart, registered on the website using my facebook information and placed the order. Minutes later, i received a call from their representative, confirming my mailing address. They told me that i will receive it on 1st april. I also received a confirmation email with my order number which can also be used for tracking my order.

Yesterday i received my parcel. And everything was perfect. I also received a return form , which can be used if you have got a wrong product delivered. They are offering 7 days return policy. My shopping experience with daraz.pk was hassle free and convenient.
Final words, It was a great experience. I would recommend this store to everyone who wants to shop onlineVisit them today and have a look at daraz.pk .You can also visit their facebook page for more updates.

What have you bought lately for summer season ? share your experiences with me.

please like me on FACEBOOK , join me on TWITTER or subscribe to me via RSS feeds, thanks for reading !!

1 comment:

  1. u do good job.your post is really amazing.i hope to find here more tips for online shopping in Pakistan .

    ReplyDelete

Jeeya's Beauty & Fashion Blog © 2014