Search Everything Here

Monday, April 14, 2014

My shopping experience with rosewholesale.com

Monday, April 14, 2014
I believe you can transform yourself into fashion diva by just putting on right accessories on the right occassion. Jewelry has the power to enhance your whole look. What could be better if you get these accessories on affordable prices. I was offered a gift card valued 25$ to be spend on rosewholesale.com, an online store selling huge collection of clothes, shoes, bags, jewelry and everything that a girl need. I googled about them and found that they have got many negative reviews. I decided to give them a try and promised myself that would share my honest opinion about them whatsoever. I went through their huge collection of products and ordered few jewelry items.
Lets see what i have to say about them.
Jewelry haul from rosewholesale.com
 Shipment:
I placed my order on 3rd April and received my package on 8th April.Rosewholesale.com is based in china and i live in Pakistan. Yes , it was very quick and right on time. They provided me tracking number ,even i did not pay any of the shipping charges as all the jewelry items are listed as free shipping items on their website. I did not have to pay customs duty on this package as well.

Package:
All jewelry items were neatly packed seperately in transparent plastic bags and comes without any damage. But i think they should also wrap these in bubble wraps to prevent any accidiential damages.
my shopping experience with rosewholesale.com
Product Quality:
I was afraid that the quality would not be good. But i was wrong. Everything is perfect and neatly made. Only one flower earrings has a stain on its petal. As it was selected from sale items, i can ignore this minor flaw easily. I selected two necklaces , two earrings and one bracelet.

1. Retro Style Color Block Triangle Design Pendant Women's Necklace
This is my favorite necklace. Its so chich and trendy. I was instantly fallen in love with it the moment i saw it on their website. I got many compliments when i wore it on a casual day out with my friends. Its light weight, neatly made and so chic. The black and white design looks really cool.
retro necklace

 2. Stylish Drop Rhinestone Skeleton Beads Bracelet
 I love charms bracelets. It has multilayers and several charms including ring, snowflake, skeleton, pearls and a big pendant emerald gemstone which looks beautiful. I can wear it with many of outfits. All charms and rhinestones are inlaid beautifully and looks perfect.
Stylish Drop Rhinestone Skeleton Beads Bracelet


Stylish Drop Rhinestone Skeleton Beads Bracelet
3. Gorgeous Waterdrop Shaped Gemstone Embellished Pendant Rhinestoned Wide Alloy Necklace For Women
 This gorgeous beauty is made of alloy and looks very elegant and classy. It has oval shaped emerald gemstone which is shiny and inlaid perfectly. The alloy metal chain is chunky which looks very modern and chic. This is something i would like to wear on formal dinners or wedding parties.
Gorgeous Waterdrop Shaped Gemstone Embellished Pendant Rhinestoned Wide Alloy Necklace For Women

All rhinestones are in place securely
4. Corean Lovely and Fashion Style Flower Pattern Design Earrings & Elegant Modern Style Round Opals Decorated Alloy Bowknot Drop Earrings For Women
 These are the one with a stain mark on its white part. I selected it from sale items. I wish if it was neatly made as i like floral patterns very much. On the other hand, the delicate bow and cute opals won my heart in first sight. These are light weight and so chic. I love bows and i love these too.
Can you see a spot on flower earrings?
My recommendation:
Overall, it was a good experience. The customer service representative was prompt in replying my queries. The shipping process hardly took one week to arrive in Pakistan from China. Product quality is good and matches with the pictures provided on their website.

From more information you can visit rosewholesale.com and visit their FACEBOOK page too.


Join me on FACEBOOK | TWITTER | PINTEREST for more updates.


5 comments:

  1. i love read your shopping experience ;)

    thanks for Sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really Nice , I also bought a bag :)
    http://beautydrugs.blogspot.com/2014/04/stylish-leopard-zipper-design-shoulder.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. woww amazing picks
    www.sadeestyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. The items look so lovely! Rosewholesale is one of my favorite online stores <3

    ReplyDelete

Jeeya's Beauty & Fashion Blog © 2014