Search Everything Here

Monday, August 29, 2011

I made it to 100 posts ......... Oh really !!

Monday, August 29, 2011
A warm hello to all my lovely readers and followers out there ... i just realized that i have written my 100th blog post last week ... can you believe it .. ?


Its really a special moment for my ... I started writing my blog back in March 2011 , and i am humbled my all the love and support you all given to me in such a short period of time .. i want to thank you all for this ... !!

On this special occassion , i want you all to travel with me in past and take a sneak peak at some of my posts that are really close to my heart :

I would like to honor you all by inviting you to enter my current GIVEAWAY contest ..

Stay connected girls and keep sharing your love with me :) . I will continue sharing my thoughts with you all

Love you all,

Jeeya

6 comments:

Jeeya's Beauty & Fashion Blog © 2014