Search Everything Here

Thursday, July 3, 2014

Summer Essentials !!

Thursday, July 3, 2014
Hi girls,
Its a blessing that weather is now pretty cool in Pakistan, otherwise it would have been really difficult to fast in summers. Its time to show you what I have been using throughout this summer. I do not use much make up as I have oily skin. I just stick to the essentials and minimum makeup products. These are my holy grail products this summer, I used them religiously :


1. Pond's Pimple Clear White Multi Action Facial Wash :
it really suits my skin, I am loving it lately. Read Review Here

2. Loreal Paris Hydra Total 5 Normal Gel Cream :
I have bought it for the second time. A really good moisturizer for oily skin. Review Here

3. Catrice Blusher duo in Peach Sorbet:
It blends easily, stays put for good 4 hours on my oily skin. The shade is very flattering against my complextion.

4. Garnier BB cream for oily combination Skin:
I am using it in shade medium. loves the coverage and how well it gives me shine free look for hours.


That is all for today. I will not very actively posting during Ramadan as I focus more on prayers. Will resume my blogging activities after Eid , Inshallah



please like me on FACEBOOK , join me on TWITTER or subscribe to me via RSS feeds, thanks for reading !!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jeeya's Beauty & Fashion Blog © 2014