Search Everything Here

Saturday, July 19, 2014

Review: St.Ives Make Up Remover & Facial Cleanser

Saturday, July 19, 2014




On a recent trip to local market, i brought it home with other stuff. I have been st.ives facial scrub since forever now and decided to give this a try as i was running short of my other cleanser. But let me confess , it did not win my heart. Let me tell you why ..

What does it claims ?

Review: St.Ives Make Up Remover & Facial Cleanser

My thoughts:
The moment i open it i knew that i am not going to like it. The fragrance is kind of medicinal. The texture is so greasy and sticky. I tried to massage it on my moist face but it got worse. It did not remove any single traces of makeup. Keeping it in mind that i was not wearing waterproof make up that day. Just a bit of bb cream, kohl and lipstick. It smears kohl everywhere and sticks on my face like i have applied glue or something like that. It was very difficult to remove makeup then.
I don't know why they name it as a make up remover when it is not capable of doing so. It is not worth buying at all, not even as an everyday cleanser. It is so greasy and creamy that i am afraid that it might break me out. I stopped using it after two failed attempts. I lost hope.
In my opinion, this product is not meant for oily or combination skin, may be somebody with very dry skin may find it suitable. But for me its a big no no.

My ratings:
1 out of 5

Price:
350 Rs. bought from Chase Up store.

Have you ever bought this product ? share your experiences with me in comments below , thanks

What's new on my other blog ? click picture below to read :

http://heavenofmyhome.blogspot.com/


Get connected for more updates :

 Facebook - Twitter - Bloglovin - Pinterest - Google plus - RSS

Signing off,
 

2 comments:

Jeeya's Beauty & Fashion Blog © 2014