Search Everything Here

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Review : Pond's Pimple Clear White Multi Action Face Wash

Tuesday, June 10, 2014
Review : Pond's Pimple Clear White Multi Action Face Wash

Life is getting busier day by day. Gone are the days when we carry many different gadgets with us to perform various tasks. Now its all about Hitting two birds by one stone. Today in the spotlight is Pond's Pimple-clear White Multi action face wash. Lets see what does it claims:


Review : Pond's Pimple Clear White Multi Action Face Wash
 
 
My thoughts:
I have been using Pond's Pure White Beauty face wash (review) religiously in summers and love it for sure. On a recent visit to supermarket I spotted new range of Pond's face washes. It was also available in Acne-clear and  anotherone with scrub. I picked up this because I do not have serious acne breakouts rather just one or two occasional pimples. I started using it two weeks back when one pimple appeared near my chin. After first wash, my face instantly felt thoroughly cleansed, toned, brighten up and oil free. I also noticed that my complexion looks even out. It reduced the swollen around pimple area and it disappeared in a two or three days. But I also noticed that it is not much effective in clearing up acne scars but it did heal it really well. I had a few whiteheads and on regular use I noticed that they are also gone away.
The smell is almost identical to Pond's Pure White Beauty Facial Foam which is mild and kind of herbal. The face wash lathers up well and a pea size amount is enough to clean your face and neck efficiently. This is my new love from Pond's range of face washes. Here are the ingredients :
 
Ingredients : Pond's Pimple Clear White Multi Action Face Wash
 To sum it up, I would say that its a effective face wash for oily skin, makes skin firmer, toner and brighter. It is a good product if you have few pimples and wants to get rid of them without digging any hole in your pocket.
 
My rating:
 4/5
 
You may like this if:
  • You have oily or combination skin
  • have occasional breakouts
  • looking for something affordable
  • you are not allergic to salicylic acid
  • it works for you.
  • easily available
You may not like this if:
  • Salicylic acid irritates your skin.
  • acne scars are not gone
Price:
Rs. 250 for 100g
 
Availability:
 
Across the nation on all leading supermarkets and stores.
 
Have you used this products ? kindly share your experience and let our readers know it.
 
love all,
 
                         please like me on FACEBOOK , join me on TWITTER or subscribe to me via RSS feeds, thanks for reading !!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Jeeya's Beauty & Fashion Blog © 2014