Search Everything Here

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Review: Sigma F80 flat top kabuki & E25 blending brushes

Wednesday, July 13, 2011
Hey my sweeties  , By the grace of God and all your love and support i have got 140 followers on my blog . I want to thank you all for this :)

Today i am doing a review about my two favorite Sigma brushes. Sigma beauty is known for their quality yet affordable makeup brushes. Have a look on these beauties one by one :

Sigma F80 Flat top Synthetic Kabuki Brush:




Sigma beauty claims that :

This exclusive flat top synthetic kabuki was designed to deliver a flawless makeup application. The Sigma Makeup F80 is a buffer brush that can be used to blend powder or liquid products. The short and dense bristles make it easy to buff your liquid foundation. The long handle adds comfort to your makeup application. The synthetic fibers are ideal to be used with liquid products and can be easily cleaned. Made of Synthetic Sigmax HD filament.
My thoughts :

This baby has become an essential part of my make up routine. It blends any kind of foundation so well effortlessly. I am using it to apply my liquid foundations , cream stick foundations and even my bb cream. It blends every thing very neatly and gives an air brush effect. Its bristles are made of synthetic HD filaments which are very soft. It does not shed at all . I have washed it two times till now with a mild shampoo and dried it over night. 

As it is dense , that is why it needs a full night to dry completely.
Over all , it is a great product to work with. 

You can grab your Sigma Flat top kabuki brush here for 16 dollars. Sigma beauty ships worldwide.


Sigma  E25 Eyeshadow Blending Brush :






Sigma beauty claims that :
Oval-shaped brush with gently chiseled sides. Blends and softens the look of powder or cream shadows. Ideal to apply eye shadow primer, base eye shadow colors, and blend harsh lines.
My thoughts :
Sigma e25 is perfect to apply cream eyeshadows , eyeshadow primers, base shadows or blending harsh lines. Its bristles are very soft and dense , which makes it a perfect blending brush. It is very compact and fits easily in my palm. 




Its bristles are very soft and does not shed while cleaning process. I use a mild shampoo to wash it and leave it for over night.
You can purchase your sigma beauty e25 brush here for 9$.


Do you own any Sigma brushes ? What are your experiences with them ? Share  your thoughts with me by commenting below.


Take care,
yours truly,

7 comments:

  1. i want to try the E25.. i am so excited to receive your brush.. i'll definitely make a review ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've used the E25 and F80 they're both awesome. But I have one problem with the E25 brush, the hair falls out... but the F80 is nothing but AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i do not face any problem with my e25 , even i washed it two times and its still in perfect shape

    ReplyDelete
  4. toooo expensive fo rme...9dollar wud mean just around 700 rupees in pk :-(((
    wud u liek to chk out n follow my blog ?
    http://relationships-catgirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. i am already following your blog .. its expensive but its worth all the money you paid for it .. !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i did a blog post from my winning... hope you like.
    http://www.mykissenmakeup.com/2011/07/sigma-miss-taylor-kabuki-brush.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Few days ago suddenly i feeling a problem about make brushe .I am always looking for a solution finally i find it this article

    sigma f80

    ReplyDelete

Jeeya's Beauty & Fashion Blog © 2014