Search Everything Here

Saturday, March 15, 2014

Review : Himalaya Herbals Clear Complexion Whitening Scrub

Saturday, March 15, 2014
Hi to all,
I have been a dedicated fan of St. Ives apricot scrub for years. This time, i decided to try something new so i picked up this one. I have been using this scrub for past one month. Lets see did it make me happy or not.

What it claims :
A complexion enhancing scrub with mild exfoliants that brings out your natural fairness and reveals glowing skin. Licorice and White Dammer help regulate melanin synthesis while Apricot granules gently scrub away dead skin cells, blackheads and deeply embedded impurities. The result is visibly brighter, soft and glowing skin.

Key Ingredients: 

Licorice, White Dammer, Apricot.



 My Experience:
It comes in a squeeze tube which makes it very easy to use and travel friendly. It has a strong floral fragrance which does not bothers me. I kind of like this scent which reminds me of a garden with thousands flowers. The consistency is thick and creamy. It gives a soft smoother feel to skin after each use. It consists apricot granules which are mild and gentle but exfoliates pretty well.I am using it twice a week for one month and it removes blackheads completely from my nose and chin. It also makes my skin texture better. If you have normal to dry skin then this product will work for you. As far as the whitening claim is concerned, it does nothing for it. Personally, i never believe on whitening claims of beauty products. But sadly, it did not brightens up my complexion like many whitening products do.

Over all , its an average product which exfoliates well  ,makes skin soft and supple,but does nothing for skin complexion.

My ratings :
3 out of 5

Price And Availability:
Bought for Rs. 545 from Bin Hashim Pharmacy, Karachi

Repurchase ?

I would rather buy my old favourite St. Ives apricot scrub, my skin loves it.

Have you used this product ? which one is your favourite scrub ? please share your opinion in comments below.

please like me on FACEBOOK , join me on TWITTER or subscribe to me via RSS feeds, thanks for reading !!


3 comments:

  1. St. Ives Apricot Scrub is great but I think apricot shells are too harsh for the face. Try POND'S Deep Cleansing Facial Scrub with Volcanic Clay, it doubles as a daily face wash and it brightens my complexion as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i used this facial wash and loving it =)

    ReplyDelete

Jeeya's Beauty & Fashion Blog © 2014