Search Everything Here

Sunday, February 26, 2012

NOTD : Stamping over Sweet Touch Nail Lacquer in Deep Turquoise

Sunday, February 26, 2012
Hi girls ,I did this mani on valentine's day but had no time to write a blog post as i was extremely busy with my studies and final project work Finally i am done with it and now back to blogosphere .
I know it is an unusual mani , mostly girls wear pink or red nail colours on valentine's day . but colour blocking is a fever these days. That is why i decided to wear turquoise shade on my nails.
 . Sweet Touch cosmetics is a popular brand in Pakistan. I love this brand for their nail lacquers . These are affordable and have variety of colours in nail lacquers. I bought this particular shade a while ago . I love wearing bright colours in Spring . Do you too ?
I applied two coats here with a top coat here. It is a beautiful shimmer polish and contains beautiful teal and gold shimmer in it. It is available easily across Pakistan for Rs. 90 .
I stamped it using konad stamping plate and stamping kit sent by meliney.com
These are original konad plates and gives best results with stamping kit.

Please let me know if you like this nail art post and what is your favourite nail colour this spring season ?

Yours ,
Jeeya



If you like this review please like me on FACEBOOK , join me on TWITTER or subscribe to me via RSS feeds, thanks for reading !!
 



7 comments:

Jeeya's Beauty & Fashion Blog © 2014